A new generation of artisans entrepreneurs, experts in the elaboration of innovative handicrafts of clay, wood, metal and serigraphy, promoting the socio-economic development of our members; as well as the construction of an environment that promotes and strengths teamwork and fair trade.
Being recognized nationally and internationally as a fair trade certified crafts production house, with its innovation and quality and as a strategic partner in the value chain of crafts production and thus ensure an environment of decent work and quality of life for our artisans.
The fair trade certification is one of the few successful initiatives in order to help producers’ development,
guaranteeing that all acquired products have been elaborated under an equity environment, fair payment, where
there is no chance of child exploitation and the production is friendly with the environment, among others.
This certification will help improve the quality life of our members and to influence positively in our community for it is a mid-term goal.
We seek to improve our processes and policies to fulfill the basic principles of fair trade:
● Creation of opportunities for disadvantaged producers.
● Transparency and democratic performance to benefit the basic needs of the production communities and their consumers.
● Fair and long-term business relationship.
● Fair prices to all producers.
● Fight against child labor exploitation
● Gender equity
● Dignified working conditions
● Strengthening capacities and assistance for disadvantaged producer groups.
● Information and awareness about Fair Trade
● Environmental care.